Subaru. The Official Vehicle of Sierra-at-Tahoe
At Subaru, we share your love for the outdoors.
That’s why, this fall, a new Subaru is your ticket to more time on the mountain.
We crave new adventures. The cold rush of gliding down the mountain. The freedom of floating in powder. The camaraderie and memories that are built through shared experience. That’s why nothing handles winter roads to get you where you love to be like a Subaru.
Subaru wants to help you make tracks in more ways than one. Because when you buy or lease any new Subaru between October 15, 2022 and December 31, 2022, you’ll get two Sierra-at-Tahoe Play Passes, season passes valid seven days a week, with only ten holiday restricted blackouts.
Subaru’s symmetrical all-wheel drive will give you confidence in any driving conditions. So you can head to Sierra-at-Tahoe, the closest major resort to Sacramento and the Bay Area, just off Highway 50. Visit Sierra-at-Tahoe, where play reigns free, and experience terrain for every skier with over 2,000 skiable acres, including award-winning terrain parks and a dedicated learners area.
Click the link below to check out Subaru’s award-winning line-up of sedans, crossovers, and SUVs and order yours today.
- Promotional time period: You must buy or lease any new Subaru between 10/15/2022 and 12/31/2022 at a participating Subaru dealer in order to qualify.
- How to claim your passes: Your Subaru salesperson will enter your information into SubaruSeasonPass.com and the system will send you a link to assign your two season passes. Once the passes are assigned, both people entered will receive an email confirmation. THIS CONFIRMATION AND A VALID ID MUST be presented to Sierra-at-Tahoe to receive the season passes.
- Season Pass details: The (2) Sierra-at-Tahoe Season Passes are valid from your date of purchase, within the promotional time period, through the end of the winter ski season, weather permitting. The passes are only valid for Sierra-at-Tahoe and do not include privileges at any other resorts. Promotional season passes do not include other perks at Sierra-at-Tahoe, besides lift access. Some examples of Sierra-at-Tahoe perks that are NOT included are My Sierra Rewards, Free Fridays, discounted BFF tickets, and discounts for on-mountain purchases.
- Play passes include the following holiday blackout dates: December 25, 2022 – January 1, 2023, January 14-15, 2023 and February 18-19, 2023.
- Who may use the passes: The (2) Sierra-at-Tahoe Season Passes may only be issued to the purchaser or an immediate family member of the purchaser which includes the following: spouse, domestic partner, mother, stepmother, father, stepfather, sister, step sister, brother, step brother, son, stepson, daughter, stepdaughter.
- The length of time a ski resort is open during a given year is subject to many factors including weather, viruses such as COVID, as well as many other factors. There will be no refunds or extension of usage if the season is shortened for any reason.
- Season passes provided courtesy of Sierra-at-Tahoe. Negotiate your best deal, then receive the season passes.
- Passes are not redeemable for cash. Passes cannot be sold, transferred, or issued for another ski season. Violators will be prosecuted.