You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
This season, let Subaru help you make tracks – get to the fun faster and spend more time doing what you love. Buy or lease any new Subaru between October 22, 2019 and January 2, 2020 and get more from winter with two unlimited Sierra-at-Tahoe season passes.
Subaru’s symmetrical all-wheel drive will give you confidence in any driving conditions. So you can head to Sierra-at-Tahoe, the closest major resort to Sacramento and the Bay Area, just off Highway 50. Visit Sierra-at-Tahoe, where play reigns free, and experience terrain for every skier with over 2,000 skiable acres, including award-winning terrain parks and a dedicated learners area.
Click the link below to check out Subaru’s award-winning line-up of sedans, crossovers, and SUVs, including the all-new 2020 Subaru Outback.
• Promotional time period: You must buy or lease any new Subaru between October 22nd, 2019 and January 2nd, 2020 at a participating Subaru dealer in order to qualify.
• Season Pass details: The (2) Sierra-at-Tahoe Season Passes are valid from your date of purchase, within the promotional time period, through the end of the winter ski season, weather permitting. The passes are only valid for Sierra-at-Tahoe and do not include privileges at any other resorts. Promotional season passes do not include other perks at Sierra-at-Tahoe, besides lift access. Some examples of Sierra-at-Tahoe perks that are NOT, included are My Sierra Rewards, Free Fridays, discounted BFF tickets.
• Season passes provided courtesy of Sierra-at-Tahoe. Negotiate your best deal, then receive the season passes.
• Who may use the passes: The (2) Sierra-at-Tahoe Season Passes may only be issued to the purchaser or an immediate family member of the purchaser which includes the following: spouse, domestic partner, mother, stepmother, father, stepfather, sister, step sister, brother, step brother, son, stepson, daughter, stepdaughter.
• How to claim your passes: Your Subaru salesperson will enter your information into SubaruSeasonPass.com and the system will send you a link to assign your two season passes. Once the passes are assigned, both people entered will receive an email confirmation. THIS CONFIRMATION AND A VALID ID MUST be presented to Sierra-at-Tahoe to receive the season passes.
• Passes are not redeemable for cash. Passes cannot be sold, transferred, or issued for another ski season. Violators will be prosecuted.